Take ’em off for Rock Crawling,
Put ‘em back on for Mall Crawling.
We’ll even supply you a wrench!
These Patent-Pending steps have been designed to clamp onto your existing rock slider or rock crawler tubes from virtually any manufacturer.
These steps can be quickly and easily removed within 5 minutes for off-road rock crawling - allowing your sliders to fully protect your vehicles body.
When you get off the trail, you can put them back on in about the same amount of time - Giving you easy access to your raised vehicle when you're back on the road!
• Easy access into your Jeep or Truck
• Works with ANY Brand of Rock Crawlers/Sliders
• Easy Install - No Cutting or Drilling
• Fits all standard slider/rail tube diameters
• Standard Dimensions: 12"H x 12"W x 1.625"D
• Aluminum materials are Black Anodized
• All hardware is Aluminum or 316 Stainless Steel
• Custom step lengths can be provided
• Limited Lifetime Warranty doesn't cover Anodizing
No customer reviews for the moment.